Benefits: Employer Paid Health, Dental, Life and Accidental Death, Employee Assistance Plan, $1,500 CME Allowance and 5 Days | Optional Benefits Include Vision, Disability, Accidental, FSA, 403b, and 401a | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: - Position requirements include:
- Experience working in women's health and trans care
- BLS/CPR certification, and DEA Controlled Substances Registration Certificate
- Demonstrable commitment to the mission of the organization, LGBTQI health, reproductive rights, racial justice and community-oriented primary care.
- Transgender cultural competency and ability to work with diverse populations
- Gynecological/reproductive health expertise and knowledge of co-occurring disorders and trauma-informed treatment
- Preferred knowledge incudes proficiency performing gynecologic procedures and common primary care procedures, and Spanish/English bilingual.
- The Staff Clinician at Women's Community Clinic and Lyon Martin Health Services acts as a clinical leader. They provide acute and preventive care with an emphasis on gynecologic care for a broad range of cisgender women and transgender people of different ages, races/ethnicities, and socio-economic backgrounds.