Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday & Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5 PM, Wednesday & Thursday 11 AM - 7:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 22 - 25
Call Schedule: Rotated | Light
Compensation: Competitive Compensation
Benefits: Employer Paid Health, Dental, Life and Accidental Death, Employee Assistance Plan, $1,500 CME Allowance and 5 Days | Optional Benefits Include Vision, Disability, Accidental, FSA, 403b, and 401a | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: Immediate Opportunities Available
- Adults only age 18+ (no pediatric patients at this time but open to someone who would be open to seeing pediatric patients)
- Comfortable working with diverse patient populations
- Knowledge & proficiency performing gynecologic procedures and common primary care procedures is preferred.
- Spanish/English is preferred
- HealthRIGHT acts as a clinical leader in providing acute and preventive care with an emphasis on gynecologic care for a broad range of cisgender women and transgender people of different ages, races/ethnicities, and socio-economic backgrounds.