Call Schedule: Physician evening call is by telephone with mid-level providers on site.
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Earning Potential up to $368,000.00
- 30 Work Days per the Calendar Year for Vacation and CME
- 6 Holidays
- CME Reimbursement up to $3,000
- Reimbursement of Dues and Subscription Expense of up to $1,500 per Year Including Medical Staff Dues, Society Membership, DEA and Medical Licenses
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Contributions towards Health, Prescription Drug Coverage, and Vision for Provider and Family
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Options Include: Defined Benefits Pension Plan, 403b, and 457bf
- Paid Malpractice and Tail
- Board certification in General Adult Psychiatry or a Subspecialty required; Addiction Psychiatry or Addiction Medicine board certification preferred.
- We seek a psychiatrist at any seniority level to join our Addictions team.
- Our program is led by William Rea MD and already includes three Addictions-boarded Psychiatrists.
- We are currently involved in clinical efforts targeting inpatient and ambulatory addiction treatment and collaborative efforts in specialty areas such as pain management, infectious disease, and obstetrics and gynecology.
- This position offers teaching service development and extraordinary collaborative research opportunities.
- Development of Addictions Medicine and Addictions Psychiatry Fellowship is underway.