- 30 Work Days per the Calendar Year for Vacation and CME
- 6 Holidays
- CME Reimbursement up to $3,000
- Reimbursement of Dues and Subscription Expense of up to $1,500 per Year Including Medical Staff Dues, Society Membership, DEA and Medical Licenses
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Contributions towards Health, Prescription Drug Coverage, and Vision for Provider and Family
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Options Include: Defined Benefits Pension Plan, 403b, and 457bf
- Paid Malpractice and Tail
- Board certification in General Adult Psychiatry or a Subspecialty required; previous experience with Telehealth preferred.
- We seek a senior psychiatrist to join and lead our Telehealth program.
- We are currently involved in multiple clinical efforts targeting our support of Carilion's growing network of six hospitals and 45 patient centered medical homes across 240 miles of western Virginia through synchronous and asynchronous models.
- These efforts are supported in part by $750,000 of grants to develop and implement innovative care delivery initiatives.
- Opportunities exist to develop integrated undergraduate and graduate medical education in these efforts.