- $10K Relocation Assistance
- 30 Work Days per the Calendar Year for Vacation and CME
- 6 Holidays
- CME Reimbursement up to $3,000
- Reimbursement of Dues and Subscription Expense of up to $1,500 per Year Including Medical Staff Dues, Society Membership, DEA and Medical Licenses
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Contributions towards Health, Prescription Drug Coverage, and Vision for Provider and Family
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Options Include: Defined Benefits Pension Plan, 403b, and 457bf
- Paid Malpractice and Tail
- Board Certification in General Adult Psychiatry required; Emergency Psychiatry fellowship training preferred.
- We seek a psychiatrist at any seniority level to drive the growth and development of our Emergency Psychiatry Services at Carilion Clinic and the VTC School of Medicine.
- Responsibilities include care provision and resident service development in multiple Carilion Clinic ED sites.
- The primary location is the Carilion Roanoke Hospital ED, a Level 1 trauma center with over 85,000 annual visits overall and 4,500 psychiatric visits.
- You will be responsible for interfacing with the ED staff and that of Connect, the Department's front end assessment and care coordination program.
- Education roles include medical student and residents and the potential for developing an Emergency Psychiatry Fellowship.
- Research opportunities and collaborations are a significant component of this position.